Monday, August 8, 2011

ME Time

I realized that part of my procrastination had to do with lack of me time. Reading The Now Habit really opened me to that.

I find that over the last week its begun to sink in even more. I purchased a new zippy bells and whistles laptop which means I'm no longer using my work laptop for other stuff on my off time AND giving me the freedom to work on the many things that I'd been putting off for lack of having my personal work machine: Peter's web page, Wil's photo books, the blog.

Now here I am with no excuses and 1/3 of the way done with a new novel I'm reading -- as soon as I'm done with some web updates I'm off to go read in bed :-) and started on Wil's photo album again.

Next project is the baby videos to DVD, but one step at a time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment