Friday, June 24, 2011

On Non-Procrastination Items...moving forward

I'm almost done with the book and started focusing on using some of what I've learned to make the time for couponing-- goal is to bring down that monthly grocery bill! Work on the house budget and start studying for the CPLP.

One of the hard things is that I have a toddler around which requires momma now! I can't just do the 30 minute blocks of time that "The Now Habit" calls to do when he's awake. I just can't say, "sorry honey, momma's got 15 more minutes of uninterrupted work to complete". Even writing in my blog is a feat. Currently we have "The Grouch Song" playing on Pandora as he plays with his "bolts" and tried telling me that his four bolts were "five!" And now Dada's home and they play fight for blankie.

Well time to manage the house...does running around after a toddler count in the 30 minutes???

No comments:

Post a Comment